Wednesday, December 21, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Joel 3:1

In the last days, I will pour out my Spirit on every mortal.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.



---- Mine, every one of My blessings is irrevocable. Every promise I have made will be fulfilled. Walk in the confidence of one who belongs to God, who belongs to Me. You have given your life into My hands. You have entrusted those who are closest to your heart into My care; be assured that I will never leave you, I will never disappoint you. Trust Me and you will continue to be amazed at the blessings that will flow upon you and those you love. Continue to watch, to pray and to love. I will never leave you; your are Mine. now and forever. Stay awake, be alert for the promised blessings. Those who love Me, those who are faithful, will lack no good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment