Thursday, December 22, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Esther 5:6

"What is your petition? Speak up and it will be given. What is your request? Even half of my kingdom is yours for the asking."

---- My Own, why the tears is it because you believe the extravagance of My love and are humbled and overcome by its promise, or is it because even though I continue to renew My promises you do not quite believe Me? Which is it My little one. Have you not experienced how I have watched over you and cared for you from the very beginning. Every one in your life who has loved you has been put into your life by Me and they have loved you with the love I have put into their hearts for you. It is time that you realize that I do not make empty vows or promises. Believe that I do love you exactly as I have said over and over again. Take the word I speak to you today to heart and let the confidence that comes from knowing that I love you just as the words say I do, allow your spirit to experience the exultant joy of being loved by Me.  

Everything you ask of Me in prayer ---- Mine, I will grant. In My time and in My way I will give all you ask for. Remain in My love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment