Sunday, December 4, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 59:21

For my part, this is my covenant with them, says the Lord. My spirit which I have poured out on you, and my words which I have put in your mouth, will never leave you, nor your children, nor your children’s children forever and ever.



---- My Own, this is My irrevocable covenant with you and with every generation that follows until eternity. I have given you My word before, I renew this covenantal promise again; I desire that you take it to heart, believe it, be consoled by it, and allow it to increase your faith, hope , and love. I assure you this day, Word of the Lord, that I will never leave you, never forsake you, never abandon you to struggle on your own, but I will be your God and you will be my own little nothing. I will lift you up and I will place you in My heart through the wound in My side and you will remain in union with Me in time and eternity and so will your children, their children, from one generation to the next forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment