Tuesday, December 20, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Romans 5:17

If death reigned through the disobedience of one and only one person, how much more will there be a reign of life for those who receive the grace and the gift of true righteousness through the one person, Jesus Christ.



---- Mine, how I long to flood your soul and your life with a super abundance of My graces and blessings but you don't seem to want  to receive them. My heart is open and My hands full and I delight in nothing more than to allow a never ending stream of love and grace to flow from Me to you; yet you are often indifferent to My love and generosity. You prefer the carnal, the sensual, to that which is eternal, spiritual,  and transcendental. As long as you prefer keep your gaze on the things that are below you will never touch the heights of joy that is possible through the gifts and the grace that I long to give you.

 ----, it is not enough to desire to love Me you have to will it, you have to make the necessary choices that will permit you to love Me exclusively above all else; for this is the way that I love. Learn from Me for I am meek and humble of heart and you will find rest for your soul. Remember my yoke of love is easy and my burden of love is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment