Saturday, December 3, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 24:7

I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: because they shall return to me with their whole heart. 

---- Mine, I have said it before and I say it again, to you I have granted the grace to know that I am the Lord. It was I that called you by name; it was I who invited you into fellowship with Me and My Father, it was I who poured the Holy Spirit upon you. It is I who desire that you be Mine. I do not want any part of a divided heart I want all of it. I want to reign there. I want to have complete dominion over you. I want you to give yourself over to Me completely. I want to be the one you think of from the first moment you wake,I want to be the last one you think of when you fall asleep, and all the time in between I want your whole being to be taken up with nothing but thoughts of how best to please Me. I want to be all in all to you. I want to be the focus of your whole reason for being, for living, and I want you to yearn for the time when you will see Me face to face in eternity.

I am aware of all your weaknesses, your frailties, your propensity to sin; this is why I will be with you and I will pour upon you every grace and blessing you need to walk with Me and to remain in My shadow under My protection all the days of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment