Monday, December 12, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 9:11

Those who cherish your name, O Lord, can rely on you for you have never forsaken those who look to you.

---- Mine, why are you anxious, do you still not know that I give to all who ask? It is the will of God who created you for Himself to make it possible for you to know and love Him above and before all else. He knows you cannot attain perfection on your own and this is why He sent Me and I sent the Holy Spirit. Have I not assured you that I will never leave you, I will never forsake you. Fix your gaze on Me and be faithful and true to My Name, it is a name by which you too are known. Cherish it, honor it and desire nothing more than to please Me in every thought, word and deed all the days of your life. All I have is yours if your desire it and believe that all you ask for in faith in My Name shall be given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment