Monday, December 5, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Isaiah 49:15

Can a woman forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child of her womb?
Yet though she forget, I will never forget you.

---- Mine, you have entrusted your life to Me and I will safeguard it. Do not be afraid I have taken you by the hand and will lead you through the narrow path that leads to eternal life. My gaze is upon you  unwaveringly; My ear is bent low to listen to you, My words will always speak the truth; listen and you will walk with confidence and integrity. No harm shall come to you. No evil shall touch you. When you pray I will hear you and I will come to your aid even before you call on Me. I am the Lord the God who desired that you be born so that you can be Mine forever. Run to Me with the confidence of a child when you sin; I will never spurn you when you are truly contrite and repentant and vow to sin no more. I will provide the grace you need always. Never be discouraged for I am with you in time and I will be with you in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment