Tuesday, December 6, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 15: 16-17

You did not choose me;  it was I who chose you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. And everything you ask the Father in my name he will give you. This is my command that you love one another.

---- Mine, do not get discouraged when you sin and fall short of the mark. This will happen as long as you live; however, this is what you  must always remember that you come back to Me with a repentant heart and a contrite spirit. I will forgive all your transgressions. Remain humble. All things are possible when you know that of yourself you can do nothing. I who created you, I who called you, I who encourage you, I who equip you for every task that I desire you to do, am with you. All that you do which is pleasing to Me is because of the grace I make available to you through  the Holy Spirit. Hold on to each  of My promises, my little nothing, as you call yourself, everything you ask My Father in My Name He delights in giving you. Ask for the Holy Spirit, ask for the  grace to permit the Holy Spirit to take complete control of your life. You can do nothing that is pleasing to God if it is not inspired by Him and if you are not assisted by Him to accomplish all that I ask of you. Love is all that matters for when you love you take on the nature of the God of Love who created you in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment