Friday, December 2, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 13:11

To you it has been given to know the secrets of the Kingdom of heaven.

---- Mine, because you have been baptized and grafted into My Body, the Church, you received the free gift of faith at your baptism. You became a daughter of God and heir with Me to the Kingdom. To belong means you have a rightful share in its treasures. You have a seat at the banquet. What are the treasures to which you are now co heir with Me? You are heir to the fullness of life, truth, beauty, goodness, virtue, and love in its fullness; its abundance. Peace is your inheritance. The treasures of the Kingdom are incorruptible, they cannot be stolen, they do not lose their infinite value, they are the coin with which you can purchase the Pearl of great price. 

Never forget ----, My Own, that it is the will of My Father that nothing be hidden from those who believe in faith; all that I have revealed in My Word, in My deeds and above all what I accomplished in the laying down of My life in obedience to His will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment