Saturday, December 24, 2016

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 107:20, 29-30

He sent forth his word and healed them, and rescued them from destruction.
He stilled the storm to a gentle breeze and hushed the billows to silent waves. How glad they were! He brought them safe and sound to the port where they were bound.

---- Mine, I am the Eternal Word of God, I am Emmanuel, I am the God who heals and saves and I assure You that no one whom the Father has acknowledged as His own will be destroyed. I have come into the world to still the storm of sin and vice that cause such devastation in human souls and lives. I have come to still the tempest, to gentle the wind, to bring peace and restore calm. I was sent to restore what was destroyed and to make a way through Me, back to My Father and Your Father. Pray without ceasing for those you love for I assure not a prayer, not a sigh, will be in vain for it is the will of Your Father that all people be saved and brought to the knowledge of Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment