Monday, April 10, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 46:11

Be still and know that I am God.
I am exalted among the nations,
exalted over the earth!


---- Mine, do you recall My words when I calmed the storm? I said to the winds and the waves, "Hush, be still!" What happened? Immediately the storm died down, the wind quietened, and the sea was calm. This demonstration of My power over the elements serves as a vivid example of what also happens in the times of mental anxiety, fear and turmoil. I only say, "Be still!" 

Only when you quiet your spirit, your senses, you will hear My voice reminding you that even in the midst of trouble I AM GOD. I am the God of heaven, earth, of all nations, principalities both spiritual and temporal for God has exalted Me and given me all authority, dominion, and power; all you are required to do to experience it, is to BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment