Monday, April 17, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

John 7:37-38

“Let anyone who is thirsty, come to me; 
and let the one who believes in me drink, 
for the Scripture says: 
Out of the believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.”


---- My own, you are Mine. In time and eternity you are unequivocally Mine. I have claimed you for Myself. Claim the promise I make to you this day, I will quench your thirst, I will satisfy all the longings of your heart. Come to Me drink from Me and because you believe I will ask My Father and My Spirit to use you insignificant as you are, to use you though you are nothing, to strike your soul and the Holy Spirit who is the life giving water that teems with an abundance of life and fruitfulness will overflow in unending streams through you.  Allow yourself to be the little channel through which the Spirit of Life and grace flows. ---- believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment