Friday, April 14, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Romans 8:16-17

The Spirit assures our spirit that we are sons and daughters of God. If we are children we are heirs too.

---- Mine, you are claimed by My Spirit as My inheritance and if you belong to Me then all I have is yours as well. Through the Spirit you are declared a child of the Father, My Father, the One I taught you to call Abba, Dad. It is He who ordained that you should be born, It is He who planned your life, it is He who desires that you be One in Me with Him and the Holy Spirit. To you has been given the authority and power that I exercised while on earth for He gives freely to all who ask. Claim the authority and the power given to you by My Father in heaven and use it to establish His Kingdom on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment