Friday, April 21, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Luke 7:21

Not everyone who says to me: Lord! Lord! will enter the kingdom of heaven, 
but the one who does the will of my heavenly Father.



---- Mine, remember it is not in the things that one says so much as the things that one does that determine who a person is. One can say many things but if what is said is not backed by good actions the words are meaningless. True, people often get carried away when people speak and they attribute all kinds of qualities to them, yet they could be quite wrong. This is why I judge the heart for I know the motives of all and I judge accordingly. So remember it is not the number of prayers that one says but rather the willingness to be led by the Spirit of Truth that will determine your final destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment