Friday, April 7, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Ezekiel 36:26-28

I shall give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you. 
I shall remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 
I shall put my spirit within you 
and move you to follow my decrees and keep my laws. 
You  shall be my people and I will be your God.


---- Mine, yes, I know your weaknesses; you lack self discipline, you lack self control, you lack a true spirit of humility. Sometimes you are judgmental and critical of others. You sometimes have a tendency  to make broad judgments lacking charity, compassion, or mercy. Yet, I am also aware that you do love Me and you desire to be all I ask you to be. Today I want you to listen carefully to what I have to say to you, do not be discouraged. The road to heaven consists of baby steps and there will be set backs along the way; but always keep in mind that I am with you always, My Spirit is given to you and He dwells in you, I have called you by your name and I have declared you to be Mine, My own foolish, little nothing. So take heart and walk with the confidence of one who belongs to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment