Sunday, April 16, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Psalm 121:


The Lord is your guardian, the Lord is at your 
side and you in his shade;
Sunstroke will not be for you by day,
nor the spell of the moon by night.
The Lord guards you from every evil;
he will protect your life.
The Lord watches over your coming and going
both now and forever.


---- My Own, listen, quiet your soul, still your heart, become aware of My Breath in you. I am the Lord your God, this day once again I desire to make known to you, to assure you, that I am your Guardian, your Protector, Your Guide. Walk in the shadow of the Living God who is spread over you as a canopy over your Bridegroom and over you. Your God who never sleeps is beside you. He guards you from the snares that are set out to trap you now and always for He too with the Father and I will watch over you who are truly precious in our sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment