Saturday, April 15, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

2 Kings 2:9

What shall I do for you before I am taken away from you? Ask me!

Grant that I may have the best of your spirit.


---- Mine, today I give you in full measure My Spirit. I have asked you this before and today I ask you once again, "What do you ask of Me? Ask anything and it shall be given to you even to the half of My Kingdom. You ask for true conversion for every member of your family beginning with those closest and nearest to you. You ask for conversion of your family members so they may turn to Me and be saved. You ask that all those you love and pray for each day may seek to know my will and delight in obeying it all the days of their lives. You ask for yourself to be more prayerful, less distracted by the noise of the world and more in tune with My Spirit in you. What else? This is the day I desire to grant you all you ask for. Ask and I will give you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over for nothing delights Me more than to give you all you ask for. You ask that I give you the virtue of true humility. Believe that all you have asked for has been given to you and say a prayer of thanksgiving.





No comments:

Post a Comment