Tuesday, April 11, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

 Mark 9:7

A cloud formed covering them in shadow,
and from the cloud came this word,
"This is my Son, the Beloved;
listen to him."


---- Mine, no one can look at the Face of God and live this is why I hide Myself in the little Host because I desire union with you. In the intimacy of My Presence made one with you in Holy Communion, I am at liberty to lavish you and ravish you with my love, infinite graces, and a superabundance of blessings both spiritual and temporal. This is why I say to you,  ask and you will receive, seek and You will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.

Listen to Me attentively withdraw into the sanctuary of your soul where I make my dwelling place and I will speak to you. Pay attention, hear and obey, for nothing gives My Father greater joy than when His children listen to Me and obey Me. For your part always remember that greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friend. I lay down My life for you so you may live in time and in eternity with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment