Wednesday, April 5, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Jeremiah 32:26

I am Yahweh, the God of all humankind. Is there anything impossible for me?



---- Mine, do you know of any instance when I have set out to do something and it was not accomplished? I am God and I can do all things I am your God and today I desire you to know without the shadow of any doubt that nothing, I repeat nothing is impossible for Me. Through the power of My Spirit who has been given to all who are baptized into My Body, all have been given the power to come to the knowledge of Truth. Were it not so, I would not have said, I am the Way the Truth and the Life, anyone who comes to me will be saved. At this present moment in time, what would you consider impossible little one, it will be accomplished, for I have the power to call from the grave of sin and command life and and grace be granted even to the soul that has turned away from Me. Believe and you will continue to be amazed at all that the power of My love accomplishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment