Saturday, April 1, 2017

GOD'S WORD TODAY

Matthew 25:23

Well, good and faithful servant, since you have been faithful in little things, I will entrust you with much more. Come and share the joy of your master.



---- Mine, you will know by now that virtue is its own reward. Nothing will make you happier than to know that you have done all that was asked of you and the quiet joy you experience is more valuable than any material gift you will ever receive. This is the kind of joy and peace that can never be stolen. This quiet satisfaction and contentment in knowing that you have done all that I desire of you is My reward to you. Once you discover that the key to perennial joy is seeking My will, accepting My will and doing My will in every area of your life, you will open the door to an abundance of grace and gifts; so lavishly will I grant these that there will be an abundance of fruit visible in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment