Wednesday, June 19, 2019

WORD OF GOD

1 Chronicles 28:9

And you, Solomon my son, 
know the God of your father, 
serve him with an undivided heart and a willing mind; for Yahweh knows all our thoughts and desires. 
If you seek him, he will let you find him; 
but if you turn away from him, 
he will abandon you forever.


---- Mine,

You were created to know Me, love Me, serve Me. In knowing Me you will know joy here on earth and eternal joy in heaven. Surrender wholly to My will, yield completely to the power of the Holy Spirit, and submit your whole being to doing all that God desires of you in every situation. Pray daily and pray always. Life is hard. The world is an evil place and you will stumble, fall, and perish if you do not cling to Me. Call on My Name always and I will come to your aid. Do not rely on yourself or on people for the human will is frail. Trust Me to give you all that you need to walk in the light. Trust Me with all your heart and have faith that I AM with you always even when you do not feel My Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment