Saturday, June 15, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Isaiah 6:8

Then I heard the voice of the Lord,
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?
I answered, "Here I am. Send me!"


---- Mine,

Do not ever say, not me Lord, I am too small, too weak, too little, I am nothing, Rather say, always, "Here I am Lord, do with me as you will." Fear not little one you will be equipped and empowered with power from on high. The Holy Spirit only needs willing hearts He will accomplish all that is required for it is My work carried out by willing hearts and willing hands. Be open, be receptive, be still, and listen to the voice of the Spirit who speaks softly. He cannot be heard in the ceaseless, senseless clamor of the world. Know that I AM with you always, until the end of time and into eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment