Wednesday, June 26, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Job 33:4

The Spirit of God has made me;
the breath of the Almighty keeps me alive.

---- My Own,

My Spirit created you and My Breath keeps you alive. I AM the Lord your God you shall have no other before Me. It is I  who created you, I who saved you, I who love you with a love that is beyond the ability of words to express. I lay down My Life for you and it is I who walk with you every day. I remain with you always for I have made a Sacred Covenant with you which is eternal, and I desire more than anything that where I AM you too will be. For your part, --- Mine, you will keep the two great Commandments; the first to love God and the second to love your neighbour as yourself. Do not be afraid for you are Mine in time and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment