Sunday, June 30, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Wisdom 11:25-26

How could anything endure 
if you did not will it?
And how could anything last 
that you had not willed?
You have compassion on all 
because all is yours.
O Lord, lover of life.


---- Mine,

Remember, where there is sin there is death, sin destroys life. I abhor sin but love the sinner. I make grace available always and no matter how grave your sins and how often you fall, My mercy is only a thought away. Desire mercy and it is yours. Much that occurs in the world is not according to the will of My Father but because of free will, people make evil choices and evil seems to flourish. However, anything that has not been willed by God will perish in time. So do not be anxious about the present sinful culture of the world it will not last. I, the Lord Your God, am the Author of Life death has been crushed and vanquished. Be not afraid. Choose life and live in My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment