Saturday, June 1, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Psalm 69:14, 17

But I pray to you, O Lord,
at a time most favorable to you.
In your great love, O God, answer me 
with your unfailing help.

In your mercy, O Lord,
give me a good answer;
in your great compassion,
turn to me.

---- Mine,

I know all the desires of your heart. All that is needful will be given to you in the proper time and order. Do not be troubled or afraid; do not be anxious about anything, but in all things with prayer and thanksgiving offer all your petitions to Me. Pray boldly and with confidence. Come to me with a contrite heart and a childlike spirit and above all believe that no good thing will be held back from you, for it pleases My Father to give the Holy Spirit and all that is good to those who will ask in My Name. Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment