Sunday, June 2, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Blessed is the man 
who puts his trust in Yahweh 
and whose confidence is in him!
He is like a tree planted by the water, 
sending out its roots towards the stream. 
He has no fear when the heat comes, 
his leaves are always green; 
the year of drought is no problem 
and he can always bear fruit.


---- Mine,

Let Me be your hope, your desire, your love and your life. Remain in Me and let My Word dwell in you. In times of doubt and anxiety, My Word will bring you joy, peace, comfort, and peace. Know that I, the Lord, Your God, who lives and reigns in you will cause you to flourish in season and out of season You will bear good fruit always, fruit that will last. Nothing will disturb your peace because you dwell in Me and My Word dwells in you. Rejoice in My love and exult because God, Your God makes His dwelling in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment