Thursday, June 27, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Ezekiel 37:26-27

I shall establish a Covenant of peace with them, 
an everlasting Covenant. 
I shall settle them; and they will increase; 
and I shall put my Sanctuary in their midst forever. 
I shall make my home at their side; 
I shall be their God and they will be my people.


---- Mine,

Once again today I am assuring you that the Covenant of Love I have made with you is an everlasting one. I make it with you and all who belong to you. It delights Me to live with you and to make My home in your heart. Abide in Me and I will abide in you. I AM the Lord your God who loves you and will remain with you forever. You are Mine. Ask for all you need each day in My Name and the Father who loves you will give you all you ask for as you journey from this life to the next. Remain in My Love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment