Saturday, June 22, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 8:6-7A

Set me as a seal on your heart, 
set me as a seal on your arm. 
For love is strong as death; 
its jealousy lasting as the power of death, 
it burns like a blazing fire, 
it blazes like a mighty flame. 
No flood can extinguish love 
nor river submerge it.

---- Mine,

I love you with a love that is beyond your comprehension. I love you passionately, I love you gloriously, I love you sacrificially, I love you with a love that is unique for I love no other as I love you. I love you so much that the thought of being separated from you is unbearable and this is why I lay down my life for you so where I AM you too may one day be. 
I hunger and thirst for your love. Do you love Me? If you do, your love for Me must radiate from you and be visible in every word, every thought, every action, every prayer. I have sealed you in My love I desire that You seal Me in your love too. I have branded your soul with My love. I want to belong to you as utterly and completely as you belong to Me. Love Me, ---- Mine, so few in the world do I thirst for your love. Thirst for Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment