Sunday, June 9, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Daniel 7:13-14


One like a son of man came on the clouds of heaven.
He faced the One of Great Age
and was brought into his presence.
Dominion, honor and kingship were given him,
and all the peoples and nations
of every language served him.
His dominion is eternal
and shall never pass away;
his kingdom will never be destroyed.

---- Mine,

Let My Word to you today remind you of eternity and of things that are eternal. I, the Son of God and the Son of Man, am before My Father in the highest heavens continually making intercession for you and for the Church. 

My Kingdom is everlasting and it is the will of God that all who believe in Me share in the triumph and victory of my Sovereignty. I AM the King of kings and the Lord of lords and I am given all authority, rule, dominion, and power and My Holy Spirit ensures that all that is Mine will never be destroyed. 

Kingdoms will come and go, governments will rise and fall, but it is I who am Sovereign Ruler of all. 

Be not afraid, ---- Mine, it pleases the Father to give a share of My Kingdom to all who come to Me and believe in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment