Thursday, June 6, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Song of Songs 8:6-7AB

Set me as a seal on your heart, 
set me as a seal on your arm. 
For love is strong as death; 
its jealousy lasting as the power of death, 
it burns like a blazing fire, 
it blazes like a mighty flame. 
No flood can extinguish love 
nor river submerge it.


---- Mine,

Once you have given your love and your life to Me there is no going back because so few love Me. I desire you to love Me fiercely, passionately, completely, boldly. I want all your love. I want all of you. I do not wish to have bits and pieces of you when it suits you. I want it all. There is nothing I can do when you are lukewarm, when your fervour dims, when you distance yourself from Me. I have loved you with a love beyond anything you can imagine. I love you infinitely. I love you so much I lay down My life for you so you could taste the fullness of life now and enjoy it in its fullness in eternity. I desire your love, ---- My Own. The world rejects Me this is why Your love consoles Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment