Sunday, June 16, 2019

WORD OF GOD

Joel 3:5

Then all who call upon the name 
of Yahweh will be saved.

For on Mount Zion there will be a remnant,
as Yahweh has said;
in Jerusalem some will be saved -
those whom Yahweh will call.

---- Mine,

My Name, Jesus, means 'One who saves' and this is why My Father has said that at My Name every knee must bow and every tongue confess to the glory of My Father that I AM Lord. 

This is My Father's will that anyone who calls My Name will be saved. He has given Me all power and all authority in heaven and on earth and under the earth which simply means that there is no power anywhere that prevails over Mine. Sadly, there are many who will not believe and their stubborn unbelief will cause their downfall. 

Pride is a terrible thing, it destroys. It caused the destruction of Lucifer God's brightest angel to become the terror of demons. This is also the reason why there is a remnant that will be saved. It is a lie to say all will be saved because the plain truth is that all are not saved. Those who refuse to believe despite every attempt I make to draw them to Me will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment