Sunday, January 10, 2021

WORD OF GOD - DN 6:26-27

 DANIEL 6:26-27

He is the living God,
enduring forever.
His kingdom shall never be destroyed,
and his dominion has no end.
He delivers and rescues,
he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth.

---- My own,

Once again I assure you that all who walk in the presence of God need fear nothing. The Light of God shines on you and illumines your path so you will not stray, stumble, or fall. I AM the Lord your God, I walk with you and I assure you that I will do so all the days of your life. Do not look at the world or like Peter, you will be overcome with fear and sink. Keep your gaze fixed on Me alone and I will take you safely to harbor, to the place where I dwell. Be not afraid, I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment