Friday, January 29, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 15:33-34

 MARK 15:33-34

When it was noon, darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon. At three o’clock Jesus cried out with a loud voice, ‘Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?’ which means, ‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?’

---- Mine,

Dark days come into every life this is why anyone who experiences it can come to Me. I know and I understand. All that one can and must do as one gropes in the night is to reach out with trust and confidence knowing that they are not alone. I will grasp that hand that is thrust out in helpless agony. God never forsakes those who are His own. My Father did not forsake Me. At the time when I felt most the horror of sin that cost Me My Life, My Father was as near to Me as He ever was. I experienced being forsaken by Him for your sake so you could never say, or think that I do not understand. There is nothing about the human condition that I did not experience. I suffered and was tempted in every way that human beings are, except that I did not sin. This is why you can come to always, you can reach out to Me, you can tell Me anything and I will understand. I will bring you help, aid, comfort, healing, and relief. You see, ---- Mine, I have overcome the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment