Thursday, January 21, 2021

WORD OF GOD - IS 51:13-14

ISAIAH 51:13-14

You have forgotten the Lord, your Maker,
who stretched out the heavens
and laid the foundations of the earth.
You fear continually all day long
because of the fury of the oppressor,
who is bent on destruction.
But where is the fury of the oppressor?
The oppressed shall speedily be released;
they shall not die and go down to the Pit,
nor shall they lack bread.

----Mine,

Fear has no place in the lives of the children of God. All troubles shall pass and all sorrow will end, they are like grass here today and gone tomorrow but I AM forever. I AM God and you belong to Me. Not a hair on your head will be harmed. No one shall lay a hand on you to torment you for you are the apple of My eye. You shall not die, you will live for you are fed on My Body, you are washed in My Blood, you are called by My Name, you are sealed in My Spirit. No one takes what is Mine and You are Mine, now and eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment