Friday, January 1, 2021

WORD OF GOD - SIR 2:10-11

SIRACH 2:10-11

Consider the generations of old and see:
has anyone trusted in the Lord and been disappointed? Or has anyone persevered in the fear of the Lord and been forsaken? Or has anyone called upon him and been neglected? For the Lord is compassionate and merciful; he forgives sins and saves in time of distress.

---- Mine,

You were created for Me this is why whenever you call I will answer. I hear every sigh, I know your thoughts, I AM with you, always. I walk with you, talk with you, inspire you to choose that which is good, to do what is honorable, and to have a right judgment in all things. I AM your God there is no other and I laid down My Life for you so you may live. Have I ever disappointed you in the past? Never doubt the power of My love for you. Ask for anything and you will receive it for I can deny you nothing that will unite you to Me in time and eternity. All I have is yours even the Kingdom of God. Live with confidence as a child of the Most High whose only Son is Your Brother, Friend, and Spouse. My Spirit lives in you, breathes in you, and animates you. Remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment