Tuesday, January 5, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 1:45-47

LUKE 1:45-47

"Blessed are you, who believed that the Lord’s word would come true!” 

“My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, 
 my spirit exults in God, my savior!"

---- Mine,

An authentic disciple is one who believes that every word that proceeds from the mouth of God fulfills all that it sets out to do. God's Word does not return to Him empty. It is life-giving and where there is life there is God. The soul of the disciple is always in a state of exultation because it recognizes the hand of God and the will of God in all things. It knows that all that comes from God is good, is needful for the soul, and strengthens it to meet every challenge in this valley of tears. Be still, know that I AM God and I AM with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment