Sunday, January 24, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MK 3:34-35

MARK 3:34-35

Looking at those who sat around him, he said, 
‘Here are my mother and my brothers!
Whoever does the will of God 
is my brother and sister and mother.’

---- Mine,

To do the will of My Father was food and drink to Me and so it must be for you if you are to be Mine and receive a share in My inheritance. What is God's will for you? It is to know Me, to love Me, to believe in Me, to put all your faith, hope, and trust in Me. The will of God is for you to walk in the Way of the Cross for it is the only Way to Life. There is salvation in no one but Me. If you love Me above all and before all, you will have My Father for your Father, My Holy Spirit as Your Helper, and Guide, and Me for Your Brother, Spouse, and Friend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment