Saturday, January 9, 2021

WORD OF GOD - EZ 37:26-27

 EZEKIEL 37:26-27

I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary among them forevermore. My dwelling-place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

---- My own,

It is easy to get anxious, dismayed, and to feel disconsolate when you look at all that is happening around you in the world. Remember it has always been so among the children of Adam. It is the children of God, possessing the power of love, who labor to make Me known, loved, and present in the world by building My Kingdom on earth. Those who know My Name, those who are called by My Name, will increase and multiply and I will reign to the ends of the earth. Be not afraid I have overcome the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment