Thursday, January 14, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JOB 19:25-27

JOB 19:25-27


For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that at the last he will stand upon the earth;
and after my skin has been thus destroyed,
then in my flesh I shall see God,
whom I shall see on my side,
and my eyes shall behold, and not another.
My heart faints within me!

---- Mine,

Remember always, keep this truth ever before you, even if the mountains fall, the waves roar, and all around you is terror, chaos, trouble, violence, and evil, know that I AM God, there is no other. The victory is won. I have triumphed over the world, the flesh, and the devil. Rejoice, you who believe in Me, you who know Me, you who come to visit Me and to adore and worship Me veiled and hidden in the Eucharist. You who eat My Body and drink My Blood and receive a plenitude of grace in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass - peace, and joy are yours in this present life and the fullness of joy with Me in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment