Tuesday, January 19, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 73:24-26

 PSALM 73:24-26

You guide me with your counsel,
and afterwards you will receive me with honour.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

----  Mine,

You are the apple of My eye. Never forget that I AM with you always. I take you by the hand and lead you at your pace from this life to the place where My Father and I dwell with the Holy Spirit so where I AM you too will be. Fear nothing but live in faith, be guided by it, let it be the light that illumines all you say and do. Stay close to Me and remain in Me. Do not let go of My hand lest your foot stray and you stumble and fall, but should you do, rise up, and start over. Life is perilous but I make the journey easy if You remain in My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment