Friday, January 15, 2021

WORD OF GOD - IS 61:10-11

ISAIAH 61:10-11

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord,
my whole being shall exult in my God;
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brings forth its shoots,
and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring up,
so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise
to spring up before all the nations.

---- Mine,

Exultant joy must be the condition of every soul that belongs to Me, You are saved by My Blood, you are washed clean in the waters of baptism, you have received the Holy Spirit, and are robed in garments of virtue. Make a total gift of yourself Me as My spouse, My bride, and I will adorn you with grace and heap blessings on you each time your lips, your heart, and your spirit say 'Jesus'.  The sound of My Name whispered by you in prayer, praise, thanksgiving, adoration, and worship is a sweet consolation to Me for few love Me and many reject Me. But all who do receive Me, all who make a home for Me in their hearts, I will come to them, abide in them, establish My Kingdom in them, and cause justice, righteousness, and peace to flower among them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment