Monday, April 12, 2021

WORD OF GOD - 2 KGS 22:19

2 KINGS 22:19

Because your heart was penitent, and you humbled yourself before the Lord, when you heard how I spoke against this place, and against its inhabitants, that they should become a desolation and a curse, and because you have torn your clothes and wept before me, I also have heard you, says the Lord.

---- Mine,

Do not be afraid of the signs of the times. I have heard the prayers of My people, the sheep of My flock, and just as the plagues that struck the people of Egypt did not harm God's chosen, so too will you be kept safe from the evil that is sweeping the face of the earth. Continue to pray with tears and intercede for yourself, the Church and the world, and the God of all mercy who hears every prayer, every sigh and wipes away every tear from your eyes will hear you. The scourge plaguing the nations will be lifted. Be of good cheer I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment