Thursday, April 1, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 36:7-9 (LENT 2021)


PSALM 36:7-9

How precious is your steadfast love, O God!
All people may take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.

---- Mine,

Nothing is hidden from you for God has revealed to all who believe the length, the breadth, the height, and the depth of His love for His children. The Father so loves all who know Me, believe and have faith in Me, love Me, and walk with Me that He desires that they receive My Life by eating My Flesh and drink their fill from the river of His delights that stream from My open side. All who are called by My Name find refuge and safety in the shadow of My wings where evil dare approach - no harm will come to those sealed in My Blood and marked by My Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment