Tuesday, April 13, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 8:2-3

MATTHEW 8:2-3

And there was a leper who came to him and knelt before him,
saying, “Lord, if you choose, you can make me clean.” He stretched out his hand and touched him, saying, “I do choose. Be made clean!” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

---- Mine,

I always choose to touch you, to heal you, and to cleanse you. Always and without exception I woo the sinner to return to Me and to My Father's house. But it is you who desire to be touched, to be healed, to be cleansed, to be restored. It is you who must take the first step. You must want to return only then can I take the rest of the ninety-nine steps to embrace you, to heal you, and to restore all that you lost through sin. Remember, no matter how grave and how many the sins you have committed they are never greater than the love I have for you. My Mercy is endless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment