Wednesday, April 7, 2021

WORD OF GOD - LK 7:22-23

LUKE 7:22-23

And he answered them, ‘Go and tell John what you have seen and heard: the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor have good news brought to them. And blessed is anyone who takes no offence at me.’

---- Mine,

This is the mission given to John's disciples who came to Me to

inquire if I was the Messiah - what I said to them I say to all who follow Me, "Go and tell what you have seen and heard and what you yourself have experienced in your walk with Me." There is nothing so powerful as one's own testimony of faith to bring to God His scattered children. Look at the Cross it is the most powerful testimony of all of My love for you, of the Father's love for you and for the whole world. Those who believe receive the Kingdom those who do not depart from Me sorrowful, like the rich young man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment