Friday, April 2, 2021

WORD OF GOD - SG OF SGS 5:16 (LENT 2021)

SONG OF SONGS 5:16

His speech is most sweet, 
and he is altogether desirable.
This is my beloved and this is my friend,
O daughters of Jerusalem.

---- Mine,

If you truly believe that My Word is sweet and that I AM desirable then make Me known and loved. You believe in the power of My Word, you follow it, rest in it and make it your food and drink. You have found in My Word comfort and strength. It lifts you up when you are weary, anxious, or afraid. You have discovered that My Word is sharper than a double-edged sword and cuts right through to the heart fulfilling all that I desire it to do. You believe and are saved now go out into the world and announce this Good News so all can come to the knowledge of Truth and be saved. This is your mission to be zealous for souls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment