Tuesday, April 27, 2021

WORD OF GOD - PS 64:7-8b

PSALM 64:7-8b

You silence the roaring of the seas,
the roaring of their waves,
the tumult of the peoples.
You make the gateways of the morning 
and the evening shout for joy.

---- Mine,

With Me at your right hand, you have nothing to fear - I AM the Lord your God nothing is too difficult for Me. The mountains tremble before Me, I calm the seas, I still the waves, I hush the wind. The storm ceases in My Presence. All that I have done for you from the moment of your conception teaches you that I AM with you always and that you are Mine. Cast aside your fear. Cease your trembling. Be anxious about nothing. Fix your gaze on Me, believe in My Word, and your heart will be filled with joy and gladness for I assure you all is well with you now and all will be well with you always.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment