Wednesday, April 14, 2021

WORD OF GOD - MT 16:18-19

MATTHEW 16:18-19

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.


---- Mine,

On Peter, the rock, I build My Church and have given him the keys of the kingdom of heaven. The authority to bind and to loose is given to him and his successors. The fullness of Faith and Truth make their dwelling in her for it is in her that the Holy Spirit makes His dwelling place. However, this ought not to make you who are born in her become puffed up with pride and withdraw from the rest of your brothers and sisters. Rather, it must make you even more loving, gentle, respectful, and compassionate. It must encourage you to pray faithfully and daily along with the Church for unity that all may be one as the Father and I are one. Also, keep this in mind, those to whom much is given much is asked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment