Friday, April 16, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JN 1:29B & 36B

JOHN 1:29B, 36B

'Here is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!'
‘Look, here is the Lamb of God!’

---- Mine,

At every celebration of Holy Mass when the family of God prays, 
Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world: have mercy on us. Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world: have mercy on us. Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world: grant us peace.
When the celebrant responds by holding Me aloft saying, 'This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Happy are those who are called to His supper, and all the members of My Body, who have come together in My Name, to offer to the Father the one, holy, perfect, and acceptable Sacrifice of Calvary, echo in one voice the words of the centurion acknowledging as he did, 'Lord, I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed, 
the Father of all mercy and the God of all peace grants both without measure to all His people who are members of My Body and My Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment