Wednesday, April 28, 2021

WORD OF GOD - JB 19:25-27

JOB 19:25-27

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that at the last he will stand upon the earth;
and after my skin has been thus destroyed,
then in my flesh I shall see God,
whom I shall see on my side,
and my eyes shall behold, and not another.
My heart faints within me!


---- My own,

No matter how dark the night the dawn will appear. Be not afraid, it is I, the Son of God and the Son of Man, I lay day My life so you may live. Hold fast to the hope you have in Me and in every word that has been uttered from the Mouth of God. The Holy Spirit is given to you as the first pledge of all that will be yours when you behold Me as I AM. Be of good cheer little one, I have overcome the world. No more anxiety, nor more fear and trembling, this too shall pass and the dawn will break forth and the world will be filled with light once again. I AM the Lord your God and victory is Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment